Sunday, June 3, 2012

Got scissors and a T-shirt? Make a workout tank!

I've overloaded my husband with home improvement projects from Pinterest, so I needed to find something that was on a smaller scale to satisfy my need to destroy/create.

Luckily I came across this project which required nothing but a T-shirt and scissors.


I cut off the neck, the sleeves,and the bottom seam (so you have a long skinny piece).

I cut the armholes deeper and a V-shape into the back. I also cut the shirt a little shorter so it would hang loosely.

Cut the seams off of the long skinny piece and then stretch it until it's really long. 

Wrap the skinny piece around the narrow part of the back, knot at each end and voila! A new workout tanktop! Took ten minutes.
So comfy!
Leftover material made a lovely ascot for Ralph.

I know what I'm doing with all those unused T-shirts in the closet!








No comments:

Post a Comment