Monday, November 7, 2011

Happiness is a Pumpkin Spice Latte

...well a pumpkin spice latte with nonfat milk and sugar-free cinnamon dolce syrup. Even better, I found out today that a tall Starbucks latte with pumpkin spices, nonfat milk, and the sugar-free cinnamon dolce syrup (and no whipped cream) is...wait for it...a whopping 90 calories! It's also way less sweet than the regular version. Woo hoo! The guy at Starbucks asked me how I was doing while I was waiting for my drink and I think I scared him when I told him I'd been dreaming about this day for 3 months.

Well my two treat days are coming to an end, and to be honest,  I'm okay with that and looking forward to getting back on my routine. As delicious as my French toast breakfast and spaghetti dinner were, my stomach is rather angry with me and I don't feel all that good. I've actually had a major headache for the last two days.

And so another 7 lbs of chicken breast are grilled, yams are sliced and baked with cinnamon, asparagus is steamed, egg whites are stocked up, and oatmeal is measured into to-go containers for work.

But I think I'll save room for my favorite pumpkin spice treat...



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete