Thursday, November 3, 2011

Packing for the Gun Show

We leave for the show tomorrow! My terror is turning more into excitement, especially as I get things ready in my little suitcase. Obviously, food is going to take up the most room. Chicken, asparagus, celery, more chicken, tuna, and of course, treats...priorities people!

So what else do we have?
* Blinged out two piece posing suit
* Blingy jewelry to go with blingy suit
* Double sided tape to avoid wardrobe malfunctions
* Cover up robe
* 5" clear heels (also very useful if you need to reach a high shelf or clean the top of your refrigerator)
* Gum
* More gum
* Sewing kit (because there's not a lot of room for loose threads with a posing suit)
* Black pants and black long-sleeved shirt to sleep in after being shellacked with spray tan
* Flip flops
* Reading material (for all the sitting around between shows)
* Camera
* Hairspray, hair brush, hair straightener...I do have a lot of hair to do
* Fake eyelashes
* Makeup
* Band-aids (not for anything show-related, just because I'm a klutz)
* Water

And of course...supplies for my peanut butter rice cakes and money for my post-show pumpkin spice latte.

I'm getting excited now and part of that excitement is that it's going to be a really fun girls' weekend with some amazing ladies! We've worked hard and now we're going to show it off. :D

Wish us luck!

1 comment: